Join the Marin-wide mobilization that will synchronize with hundreds of similar actions and marches around the country on April 29th in support of the giant People’s Climate Mobilization and march that day in Washington DC!
Stand up for a future that our great-grandchildren can live and thrive in! Stand against the shamefully corrupt, greenhouse gas emission-friendly Republican administration in Washington DC! Join 350Marin, Mill Valley CAN, West Marin Standing Together, Sierra Club of Marin, United Marin Rising, other groups and neighbors across the county at Marin’s own People’s Climate Mobilization march and rally on April 29th!
Our event, planned with a broad coalition of local citizen groups, will have three parts:1) Three marches will gather at different locations at 11AM,and start marching no later than 11:15 toward the San Anselmo Hub. The three starting locations will be at: College of Marin (the sidewalk on the college corner of the intersection of Sir Francis Drake and College Ave), on the steps of San Rafael City Hall at 5th and D St., and in the parking lot of the Fairfax Market, at 2040 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax.
2) By 12PM, all three marches should be converging at the San Anselmo Hub (intersection of Sir Francis Drake and Center Blvd). At the Hub, we’ll have a demonstration around and extending out from the Hub intersection between 12 & 1PM.
3) At 1PM, we’ll move to Creek Park nearby, and have a rally with speakers that will last until 2pm.
Join us! Demand that our elected representatives take action on one of the most crucial issues of our time: climate change!
Click on one or both of the event flyers below to download them, to print and post them, or if you’d like to send them to friends.
Join the Mobilization March for Climate Awareness! It’s a biggie!
on April 18, 2017
10:27 pm How Vulnerable are we to Sea Lev... @ Multiple Cities - San Rafael, Mill Valley, Novato
How Vulnerable are we to Sea Lev... @ Multiple Cities - San Rafael, Mill Valley, Novato
Apr 25 @ 10:27 pm – 11:27 pm
April 19th 7:00 – 9:00 pm – San Rafael April 25th 7:00 – 9:00 pm – Mill Valley April 29th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Novato Click here to learn more: BayWAVE_Meeting_Flyer
7:00 pm Marin’s Climate Goals and Where ... @ Corte Madera Community Center
Marin’s Climate Goals and Where ... @ Corte Madera Community Center
Apr 26 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Marin’s Climate Goals and Where We Stand Wednesday, April 26, 2017 Corte Madera Community Center 498 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, CA 7:00 – 9:00 pm Is Marin on track to meet California’s greenhouse gas reduction[...]
11:00 am March for Climate, Jobs and Just... @ Three Locations: College of Marin; San Rafael City Hall; Fairfax Market
March for Climate, Jobs and Just... @ Three Locations: College of Marin; San Rafael City Hall; Fairfax Market
Apr 29 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join the Marin-wide mobilization that will synchronize with hundreds of similar actions and marches around the country on April 29th in support of the giant People’s Climate Mobilization and march that day in Washington DC![...]
Membership or Donations
If you support the work Sustainable Novato is doing, please make that support tangible by becoming an official member. It only costs $25, and it is tax-deductible. You can also provide a donation without joining. Click here for details on membership.
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter
Sign up here to subscribe to our-Newsletter. It's free!
Just fill in your name and e-mail (twice please, to be sure) and click "Submit"
To comment on any story, go to our Feedback Page
Follow Us On Facebook
- Join the Mobilization March for Climate Awareness! It’s a biggie! April 18, 2017
- 100% Local Solar? That’s a bright idea! Sign up Now! April 18, 2017
- April/May Newsflash! Take Action! April 18, 2017
- Sustainable Novato Newsletter – March and April 2017 March 30, 2017
- See Massive Human Impact on Our Earth December 27, 2016
- Going Deep Green – Explained January 22, 2017
- Form your own Resilient Neighborhoods Team and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint! December 27, 2016
- Get Paid for Charging your Electric Vehicle! November 13, 2016