Resilient Neighborhoods offers practical actions to live more lightly on the earth. During this five-session course you will calculate your household carbon footprint and see your CO2 reduction results! Taking simple actions like trimming energy and waste, conserving water, and making smarter transportation choices can save you money too. One graduate said, “By taking actions I learned in the program including about rebates, I reduced my gasoline and energy bills by 67%.” You’ll also prepare your family for emergencies and help build a stronger and safer community.
- Go to the new Rec/Park Community Services registration page http://novato.org/government/
- Since the class starts after May 1, click on Create a new Account Online Now and create your account.
- Once that is set up, you will be asked for the class number which is first series rn.2
- That will lead you to the course information and to complete the registration process.
- Contact RNoutreachassociate@
gmail.com if you encounter any difficulties.