Jack Liebster, Marin County Planning Manager, Future Planning and Debbie Raphael, Director of San Francisco Department of the Environment will be our guest speakers for the Marin Conservation League Climate Action Working Group monthly meeting.
Debbie Raphael will briefly (3-5 minutes) respond to the following questions:
1) What is San Francisco doing to reach its Energy Efficiency (EE) goals? How are programs funded and who administers them? Are there changes that could be made at the CPUC which would make EE programs more effective?
2) How can we work across agency boundaries to tackle issues like sea level rise and other climate-related vulnerabilities?
Jack Liebster will briefly (3-5 minutes) respond to the following questions:
1) Current progress County-wide
2) Challenges we face for jurisdictions to work together to achieve coherent collaborative progress
3) Steps the community can take to help achieve progress
4) Stakeholders, missing stakeholders
5) County run energy efficiency programs in place. Who is in charge of these and how are they funded
These brief responses (to very large questions) will open up the conversation for the speakers and the entire group for the bulk of our time together.
Date: Friday, February 20, 2015, 9-11AM
Where: San Rafel Corporate Center, Tamalpais Conference Room (Just off the front lobby) at 750 Lincoln, San Rafael
Parking: Lot across the street on Lincoln (free but it fills fast)