Since 2004, the Water Conservation Showcase has brought together experts, innovative products and services, and the sustainable development community to address one of the largest concerns of Californians: water. USGBC-NCC partners with PG&E and East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) to bring together local and national experts to address water conservation topics including policies, rebates, business case studies, treatment innovations, storm-water management, low impact development, water supply history and future, and water reuse solutions. Click for full details.
Water Conservation Showcase
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter
Just fill in your name and e-mail (twice please, to be sure) and click "Submit"
Follow Us On Facebook
- Improve Your Carpooling Karma December 13, 2013
- Marin’s Weed Spray Plan December 10, 2013
- TRAVELING BY AIR? USE CARBON OFFSETS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE December 10, 2013
- Novato’s Fiscal Sustainability December 10, 2013
- See All Upcoming Events and Happenings Under the “Events” Tab Above September 23, 2013
- Food Waste Worsens Greenhouse Gas Emissions September 23, 2013
About “The Sustainables”
Sustainable Novato is one of a network of community-based, all-volunteer advocacy groups. We coordinate through Sustainable Marin, our county-wide information exchange. Visit Sustainable Marin at Facebook
Here are links to the other Marin Sustainables: